Saturday, May 3, 2008

Spring at my house

Just wanted to share some pictures of some of the colors around my house. I'm not much of a gardener, but I DO love pretty flowers. I'm learning!!


I wish I could take credit for this rhodadendron, but it came with the house. I should have moved the garbage can before snapping the picture!

Begonias seem to be the only thing I have any luck with!

These are begonias that I planted at my back deck.


This is mama bird sitting on her nest. She is a mourning dove.


This is papa mourning dove waiting patiently for the "arrival." He's perched on an old window I have hanging on my porch. A few days after this was taken, we had a hail storm that got all the panes except one. I have a project in mind for it.



Feed Shark


1 comment:

Rhoda @ Southern Hospitality said...

Hi, Vicki, thanks for stopping by & sending me a note! Welcome to blogging, it's a fun journey and you will meet so many interesting and fun people along the way. Your doggie is just precious. And how neat that we both live in B'ham. I love it here, great city to live in.

Please come back & visit again!

Rhoda