Sunday, May 18, 2008

4 Thrift Stores and a Yard Sale

I promised myself that I wouldn’t go junking this weekend, but… Actually, I was looking for a particular item. I needed a low table or stand to put in my office (started a new job last week). I did NOT need everything else that I got. Well, I found the table, although I didn’t get a picture of it. It’s in my car waiting to be unloaded at my office tomorrow. Below are some of the things that I DID take pix of.

These are for holding a shelf. I think I will put them in my diningroom.


Got these "jailer's keys" for $2. I seem to have a key theme going on in my study.




Some jewelry for reworking.




Some shell shaped silver candy dishes? Maybe I'll make them into earrings (Just kidding).

A book on wreath making for 50 cents.


Although these are earrings, I plan to use them in making a windchime.


Feed Shark


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

good.......I am a antique jewelry manufacturer supplier and looking for partners globally. If any one interest please contact me through this website.

Anonymous said...

1st - Just to let you know, the guy above me that commented, is spam. Ignore him.

2nd - Those candy dishes should TOTALLY be earrings!